3M™ DBI-SALA® SecuraSpan™ Loop Rebar Horizontal Lifeline System 7400360
* Complete 60 ft. (18.3 m) system includes two stanchions and cable assembly
* Rugged 3/8" (9.5mm) 7x19 galvanized cable lifeline
* Fits 1/2 in. to 4-1/2 in. diameter loop rebar (#4 to #12 rebar) and 3-1/2 in. to 8 in. tall (8.9-20.3 cm) with 3 in. (7.6 cm) or greater spacing
* Lightweight and portable design
* Top mounted adjustment system
* Simple hook and wing nut installation
* Extremely durable construction
* Single and multi-span indefinite length system configurations
* Pass-thru 100% tie-off protection
* Zorbit™ energy absorber limits fall arrest forces
* Flexible system capacity
* Various lengths and individual components are available
* Equipped with i-Safe™
* 60 ft. (18.3m) cable horizontal lifeline system for concrete loop rebar, fits 1/2 in. to 4-1/2 in. diameter (#4 to #12 rebar) and 3-1/2 in. to 8 in. tall (8.9-20.3 cm) with 3 in. (7.6 cm) or greater spacing, includes two stanchions and lifeline assembly.
Extremely lightweight and portable, these systems incorporate a modular, multi-base design that accommodates a wide range of steel and concrete beams. Spans can be up to 60 ft. (18.3 m) and with the optional bypass brackets, the system can be configured to run indefinitely for ultimate jobsite flexibility. You can always depend on our horizontal safety systems for mobility and fall protection when working at height. That’s why safety engineers and site directors choose DBI-SALA® horizontal lifelines. We offer the broadest selection, as well as significant advantages in safety and productivity. A horizontal lifeline may appear to be a basic line strung between two anchors, but it is not. It is critical to choose a system that has been precision engineered and rigorously tested to meet regulations. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.