Alphatec® 58-535 Ansell Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Ansell Alphatec® 58-535 Nitrile Chemical resistant Gloves feature an effective combination of liquid-proof chemical resistance and grip, together with flexibility and dexterity
- Ansell's revolutionary Grip Technology® enables users to handle wet or oily objects with less grip force and more control
- Also ensures that the polymer coating does not penetrate the liner, ensuring maximum protection
- Thick, uniform coating significantly reduces the likelihood of chemical leakage onto the skin
- Stitchless knit material gives the glove greater flexibility and comfort Alphatec® 58-535 Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves are designed to minimise user strain and fatigue when handling chemicals, thereby helping to improve productivity
- Ansell Alphatec® 58-535 Nitrile Chemical resistant Gloves have antistatic properties in accordance with standard EN 1149 Recommended applications: chemical handling, mining, maintenance, agrochemicals, refining, etc
Touch n Tuff (TNT) Green Nitrile Chemical Disposable Gloves
- The TouchNTuff® 92-600 glove is a premium quality, disposable, powder free and 100% nitrile.
- Made of 100% nitrile, the 92-600 glove contain absolutely no fillers, silicones, or plasticizers.
- The TouchNTuff® 92-600 disposable glove sets a whole new standard in comfort, durability, dexterity, and cleanliness.
- And while the 92-600 glove is only 5 mil thick, it provides three times the puncture resistance of competitive latex or vinyl gloves.
- The gloves component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
- TouchNTuff® 92-600 single-use glove provides superior tactility and high resilience in wet and dry industrial, lab and controlled environments.
Touch-N-Tuff® (TNT) Blue Disposable Powdered Nitrile Gloves
TNT Disposable Nitrile gloves set a whole new standard in durability and chemical splash protection. TNT Blue is an economical nitrile glove available in both lightly powdered and powder-free styles. 100% nitrile with a textured grip. The glove contains absolutely no fillers, additives, silicone, or plasticizers. 5-mil thick. Ambidextrous.
KIMBERLY-CLARK G40 BLUE FOAM NITRILE-COATED GLOVES
An alternative to leather gloves, the G40 gloves are suitable for general industrial applications including auto parts assembly, materials handling, general maintenance, and warehousing.
- Foam coating increases glove durability while providing excellent wet or dry grip
- Nylon knitted backing for breathability and comfort
- High abrasion resistance
- Offer excellent dexterity
- Elasticized wrist for improved safety and security
- Black and blue color to hide oil and dirt
- Hand-specific for better ergonomics
- Color-coded wristband for size identification