3M™ DBI-SALA® Delta™ Construction Style Positioning Harness 1102201
* No-tangle design
* Stand-up back D-ring
* Body belt/hip pad with side D-rings
* Tongue buckle leg straps
* Shoulder pads
* Repel™ webbing
* Built-in lanyard keepers
* Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters
* Impact Indicator
* Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
* Back and side D-rings, belt with pad, shoulder pads, tongue buckle leg straps (size Small).
Delta™ harnesses combine a set of “industry-first” advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today’s Delta™ represents the culmination of more than twenty years of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. Delta™ harnesses are as tough as the guys who wear them. They feature coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none. A patented triangular design gives Delta™ harnesses a shape of their own, so you can don them quickly and easily. Throw it in the tool-box or in the back of your truck, think you can tangle it? Just pick it up and it's ready to put on, tangle-free. The Delta™ pad also incorporates a web spreading design, positioning webbing wider apart on shoulder straps to eliminate abrasion on your neck.
3M™ DBI-SALA® Roofer's Fall Protection Kit 7611904
* Complete roofer's fall protection system
* Lightweight and easy to install Sayfline™ 50 ft. (15.2m) horizontal lifeline system (7600505)
* Two reusable and extremely durable roof anchors (model 2103673)
* Comfortable, lightweight Delta™ harness with pass-thru buckle legs and 5-point adjustment (model 1103513)
* Compact rope adjuster with built-in 2.5 ft. (0.76m) EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyard (model 1246059C)
* Durable and lightweight 5/8" dia. (1.6cm) 50 ft. (15.2m) blended lifeline with snap hook (model 1202794)
* Compact, removable counterweight keeps lifeline taut (model 5901583)
* Durable carrying bag with handles (model 9503806)
* Roofer's fall protection kit includes 7600505 Sayfline™ 50 ft. (15.2m) horizontal lifeline, two 2103673 reusable roof anchors, 1103513 Delta™ harness, 1246037 rope adjuster with lanyard, 1202794 50 ft. (15.2m) lifeline, 5901583 counterweight and 9503806 carrying bag.
When you’re out on the wood or steel roof of a residential or commercial structure, whether flat or sloped, your fall protection system needs specialized components to keep you safe without causing damage to the structure. Our easy to use kits and anchorage devices provide the perfect solution and are legendary for their comfort, ease of use, adjustability, durability and reliability. Each kit offers a complete set-up for convenient compliance and safety on the job.
3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ Telescoping Extension Fixed Ladder System 6147010
* User installed ladder safety system for fixed ladders
* Built-in telescoping extension top bracket
* Ideal for covered ladders such as manhole applications
* Counterweight design keeps lifeline taut
* Bypassable intermediate cable guides - 1 every 25 ft. (7.6 m) included
* 10 ft. (3 m) cable lifeline, 3/8" (9.5 mm) 7x19 stainless steel - last three digits in system part number detail length.
* Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanized construction
* Built-in energy absorber protects user and structure
* Equipped with i-Safe™ and system ID tag
* Sleeve automatically follows user for hands-free climbing and fall protection (order separately)
* 10 ft. (3 m) telescoping fixed ladder safety system, galvanized, top bracket with energy absorber, counterweight and stainless steel cable lifeline.
The Lad-Saf™ flexible cable system consists of a top and bottom bracket that act as anchors for a steel cable that runs the length of the climbing area. A Lad-Saf™ sleeve connects the worker to the system, automatically follows the user during the climb and locks onto the cable in the event of a fall, allowing the user to regain their footing. Designed for ease of use, economy and versatility, optional brackets/designs are available for bolting or welding the system, choose rung clamp sizes/styles, choose systems for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures. Hundreds of different brackets, styles and configurations are available to suit almost any application. In addition, the versatile system can be used by up to four workers simultaneously for added jobsite flexibility.
3M™ DBI-SALA® SecuraSpan™ Loop Rebar Horizontal Lifeline System 7400360
* Complete 60 ft. (18.3 m) system includes two stanchions and cable assembly
* Rugged 3/8" (9.5mm) 7x19 galvanized cable lifeline
* Fits 1/2 in. to 4-1/2 in. diameter loop rebar (#4 to #12 rebar) and 3-1/2 in. to 8 in. tall (8.9-20.3 cm) with 3 in. (7.6 cm) or greater spacing
* Lightweight and portable design
* Top mounted adjustment system
* Simple hook and wing nut installation
* Extremely durable construction
* Single and multi-span indefinite length system configurations
* Pass-thru 100% tie-off protection
* Zorbit™ energy absorber limits fall arrest forces
* Flexible system capacity
* Various lengths and individual components are available
* Equipped with i-Safe™
* 60 ft. (18.3m) cable horizontal lifeline system for concrete loop rebar, fits 1/2 in. to 4-1/2 in. diameter (#4 to #12 rebar) and 3-1/2 in. to 8 in. tall (8.9-20.3 cm) with 3 in. (7.6 cm) or greater spacing, includes two stanchions and lifeline assembly.
Extremely lightweight and portable, these systems incorporate a modular, multi-base design that accommodates a wide range of steel and concrete beams. Spans can be up to 60 ft. (18.3 m) and with the optional bypass brackets, the system can be configured to run indefinitely for ultimate jobsite flexibility. You can always depend on our horizontal safety systems for mobility and fall protection when working at height. That’s why safety engineers and site directors choose DBI-SALA® horizontal lifelines. We offer the broadest selection, as well as significant advantages in safety and productivity. A horizontal lifeline may appear to be a basic line strung between two anchors, but it is not. It is critical to choose a system that has been precision engineered and rigorously tested to meet regulations. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
3M™ DBI-SALA® Advanced™ Tripod, Salalift™ II Winch and 3-Way SRL 8301041
* 7 ft. (2.1 m) aluminum tripod (model 8000000)
* Telescoping adjustable locking legs
* Built-in pulley system
* Specialized safety shoes and leg support chain
* Manually operated winch (model 8102001)
* 60 ft. (18 m) of 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) galvanized steel wire rope
* 6:1 gear ratio mechanical advantage
* Free-wheel mode
* Environmentally sealed self retracting lifeline (model 3400923)
* 3-way emergency retrieval system
* 50 ft. (15m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
* Leg mount pulley system for secondary mechanical device (model 8003238)
* Quick connect winch and SRL mounting brackets (model 8005048)
* Equipped with i-Safe™
* 7 ft. (2.1 m) aluminum tripod, 60 ft. (18 m) Salalift™ II winch and 50 ft. (15m) Sealed-Blok™ 3-way SRL with galvanized cable, mounting brackets, carrying bags and leg mount pulley.
When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most. Our aluminum tripods are extremely lightweight and portable, easily set-up by one worker and can be transported from one location to another. They can accommodate a variety of winches and fall arrest devices and feature locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket, safety chain and specialized feet to prevent movement. Our mechanical systems are legendary and have decades of proven field service and have operated flawlessly in some of the most demanding jobsites around the globe. The mechanical device is one of the most critical parts of the rescue system providing the means to retrieve an incapacitated worker to safety. Lifeline type and length are just a few of the options.