3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ Disposable Earplugs - NRR 29dB
- 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ Earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs
- Slow recovery, low pressure foam conforms to the shape of the ear canal for enhanced comfort and wearability
- Moisture-resistant—helps maintain a consistent expansion time, even in humid environments
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 29 dB. CSA Class AL
- Flame resistant—important for potential arc flash situations and for storage considerations
3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ uncorded earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs. Constructed from slow-recovery foam, these disposable earplugs are uniquely moisture-resistant.
Still one of the most widely used foam earplugs today, the 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ earplug is an economical, reliable choice in hearing protection and conservation. Slow recovery, low-pressure foam conforms to the shape of the earcanal to help create a comfortable, snug noise barrier. - Poly bag keeps disposable earplugs available. - Flame-resistant and moisture-resistant - Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 29 dB. CSA Class AL. - Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System. *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
Taperfit™ 2 Corded reusable earplug NRR 32dB
- Tapered earplugs fit easily and comfortably into earcanals
- Earplugs roll down easily and then expands to block noise
- Soft foam conforms to the shape of the ear canal for a snug fit
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 32 dB. CSA Class AL
- Regular size fits most earcanals.
- Cord allows earplugs to be stored conveniently around the neck in between uses
3M™ E-A-R™ TaperFit™ 2 corded earplugs provide a comfortable, individualized fit and excellent attenuation. Its smooth foam expands in the earcanal to help provide comfortable hearing protection.
One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser
- Dispenser makes it easy for workers to access earplugs
- A simple turn of the hand drops earplug into a worker's hand one at a time
- Drained catch tray, wind side shields and durable plastic construction safeguards earplugs in outdoor locations
- Versatile design allows for placing on countertops or wall mounting
- Bulk style dispenser eliminates waste from individually wrapped earplugs
- Accepts 8 different 3M™ Earplugs in refill bottles
- Refill bottle not included
3M™ One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser gives workers convenient access to hearing protection products. A "No-Waste Funnel" accurately delivers earplugs with a slight turn. It typically dispenses a single earplug with each turn, giving the worker more control with less chance of spillage and waste of earplugs.
3M™ Optime™ 105 Over-The-Head Earmuff NRR 30dB
- Effective hearing protection for noise exposures up to 105dBA
- Double-shell technology boosts its noise blocking ability
- Durable stainless steel headband resists bending and warping
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 30 dB*, highest available in over-the-head style earmuffs
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 30 dB,* highest available in over-the-head style earmuffs
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ 105 over-the-head earmuffs feature double-shell technology to provide effective hearing protection.
The 3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ 105 Over-the-Head Earmuff has been developed for effective hearing protection in the most demanding noise environments where noise exposures are expected to reach as high as 105 dBA. The Optime™ 105 over-the-head earmuff features added mass and volume, plus a unique “double-shell” earcup design (two cups connected via foam inner layer) to boost the noise reduction throughout the full range of low and high frequencies. The durable stainless steel headband resists bending and warping and distributes weight for a low-pressure fit. The lightweight headband works in conjunction with earcup pivot points that tilt to maximize wearer comfort. Soft, liquid &foam filled cushions help the earmuffs fit comfortably against the head to help provide an effective noise-blocking seal. *The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. The 3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ number (105) is a 3M guideline for the maximum time-weighted average A-weighted exposures in which the product, when properly worn and in good condition, can provide adequate protection to meet OSHA hearing conservation guidelines. However, the user must make sure that the specific earmuff and style selected provides appropriate protection. To be effective, the hearing protector should be used within a hearing conservation program that also includes noise level assessments by qualified personnel, training, audiometric testing and engineering controls. 3M™ Optime™ recommendations are based upon testing per Method B of the most recent ANSI standard, S12.6-1997 (R2002). Method B provides data that approximate the upper limits to attenuation that can be expected for groups of occupational users. Properly trained and motivated individuals can potentially obtain greater protection.
3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ 98 Over-the-Head Earmuffs NRR 25dB
- Recommended for TWA noise exposures up to 98 dBA
- Stainless steel headband distributes weight for low pressure fit
- Earcup pivot points tilt for comfort that adjusts to individual wearers
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 26 decibels
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ 98 is versatile, over-the-head earmuffs featuring a stainless steel headband for consistent force and effective hearing protection.
A versatile, over-the-head earmuffs featuring a stainless steel headband for consistent force and effective hearing protection For noise levels up to 98 dBA. - Stainless steel construction resists bending and warping. - Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency. - Ultra light with liquid/foam filled earmuff cushions. - Color-coding for compliance sighting. - Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 25 dB. CSA Class A. *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.