3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ Telescoping Extension Fixed Ladder System 6147010
* User installed ladder safety system for fixed ladders
* Built-in telescoping extension top bracket
* Ideal for covered ladders such as manhole applications
* Counterweight design keeps lifeline taut
* Bypassable intermediate cable guides - 1 every 25 ft. (7.6 m) included
* 10 ft. (3 m) cable lifeline, 3/8" (9.5 mm) 7x19 stainless steel - last three digits in system part number detail length.
* Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanized construction
* Built-in energy absorber protects user and structure
* Equipped with i-Safe™ and system ID tag
* Sleeve automatically follows user for hands-free climbing and fall protection (order separately)
* 10 ft. (3 m) telescoping fixed ladder safety system, galvanized, top bracket with energy absorber, counterweight and stainless steel cable lifeline.
The Lad-Saf™ flexible cable system consists of a top and bottom bracket that act as anchors for a steel cable that runs the length of the climbing area. A Lad-Saf™ sleeve connects the worker to the system, automatically follows the user during the climb and locks onto the cable in the event of a fall, allowing the user to regain their footing. Designed for ease of use, economy and versatility, optional brackets/designs are available for bolting or welding the system, choose rung clamp sizes/styles, choose systems for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete or steel structures. Hundreds of different brackets, styles and configurations are available to suit almost any application. In addition, the versatile system can be used by up to four workers simultaneously for added jobsite flexibility.