3M™ DBI-SALA® Roofer's Fall Protection Kit 7611904
* Complete roofer's fall protection system
* Lightweight and easy to install Sayfline™ 50 ft. (15.2m) horizontal lifeline system (7600505)
* Two reusable and extremely durable roof anchors (model 2103673)
* Comfortable, lightweight Delta™ harness with pass-thru buckle legs and 5-point adjustment (model 1103513)
* Compact rope adjuster with built-in 2.5 ft. (0.76m) EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyard (model 1246059C)
* Durable and lightweight 5/8" dia. (1.6cm) 50 ft. (15.2m) blended lifeline with snap hook (model 1202794)
* Compact, removable counterweight keeps lifeline taut (model 5901583)
* Durable carrying bag with handles (model 9503806)
* Roofer's fall protection kit includes 7600505 Sayfline™ 50 ft. (15.2m) horizontal lifeline, two 2103673 reusable roof anchors, 1103513 Delta™ harness, 1246037 rope adjuster with lanyard, 1202794 50 ft. (15.2m) lifeline, 5901583 counterweight and 9503806 carrying bag.
When you’re out on the wood or steel roof of a residential or commercial structure, whether flat or sloped, your fall protection system needs specialized components to keep you safe without causing damage to the structure. Our easy to use kits and anchorage devices provide the perfect solution and are legendary for their comfort, ease of use, adjustability, durability and reliability. Each kit offers a complete set-up for convenient compliance and safety on the job.